Tuesday 11 January 2011

"Sweat Pants, Hair Tied, Chillin With no Make-up on That's When Your The Prettiest..."

So, today was a normal school morning of waking up and getting ready for school. Although it was also the day of my computing exam so I was a little stressed and wanted to be in school early...though that never happens!...but as I had my exam I wanted to get to school in good time.  I was ready in good time, but as per usual my little sister, Alanna was taking her time doing her hair and make-up, now bare in mind she is only 13...at 13 I didn't take 30minutes to do my make-up and hair...anyone else?? As I was calling her name to hurry up, it started to wonder why does a 13 year old girl need to put make-up on for school???
On the way to school in the car Alanna and I were talking about make-up and hair and I was asking her why she wore make-up to school and didn't really have and answer, but she did reply with "But Megan, why do you wear make-up everywhere you go? You put it on first thing in the morning, even it's just to see the postman." That statement got me thinking....

Why do I wear make-up and fuzz with my hair?  Well for my personally, it's a confidence thing.  I know that if I go out of the house without make-up on I don't feel confident at all.  I just think that if I look my best I feel my best...this could also be used the other way...if I feel my best I look my best.  So in saying all this in the New Year I have decided to take a new approach to myself.  I've decided I need to feel get in order to be confident within myself.  I am going to take a new approach to my lifestyle...gym....and start to eat right...and look after my skin! I feel that this will burst my confidence! ... I'm going to take care of my skin and show it's true potential.  So to anyone reading this I challenge you to do the same and leave me comments on how you are getting on!  I'm going to call it PROJECT CONFIDENCE! I'll continue to leave blogs on how I get on...and give you tips and tricks to help you!

xoxo -Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment